IQAC: (Internal Quality Assurance Cell)
IQAC is functioning in the college with the Principal as the Director. The Senior most Asst.Professor acts as the Co-ordinator. Two Asst Professors of the college are members of the IQAC. The IQAC meets periodically discusses steps relating to quality enhancement in teacher education. Experts are also invited from outside to share their experiences and offer constructive suggestions for implementation. The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was constituted by Gnanamani College of Education in September 2009.
The prime objective of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- Developing quality bench markers / parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Organisation of seminars and workshops on quality related themes.
- Arranging for feedback from students, parents and other stackholders.
- Developing quality culture in the Institution.
- Preparing Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR)