The college library is well equipped with books, reference books, text books, encyclopedias , dictionaries, periodicals, journals, electronic gadgets such as CD’s, DVD’s etc. Students can enrich there experiences through internet and digital library. A Xerox machine is installed in the library for use by students and staff.
- The college library will remain open from 8.30 am to 9.00 pm on all days.
- Students are advised to make use of the library to their fullest advantage.
- On working days, books will be issued during the tea break intervals and after the last period.
- On holidays books will be issued at any time between 8.30 am and 5.00 pm
- The students should sign in the ‘Entry Register’ whenever they enter the library.
- Three library cards are issued to each of the students, that can be used for borrowing books from the library.
- Only one book shall be issued against each library card.
- The library cards cannot be exchanged.
- In case a library card is lost, a duplicate card shall be issued on payment of a fine of Rs.100/-
- The borrowed books should be returned back within 15 days time or atleast be renewed.
- Only one renewal is allowed per book.
- Students can reserve any book. The availability of the reserved book shall be intimated through the library notice board. The students are expected to collect the reserved book within two days, failing which, it will be issued to the next member who reserved the same.
- CDs are lent to the students for one day only.
- On or before the ‘due date’ for the return of the books, the students should either return or at least renew the books. If not, a fine of Rs.2 will be charged per book per day.
- The students may also be instructed to return the books before the due date in case of emergency or necessity.